Wednesday, May 30, 2012

WWW Wednesday






Hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
 • What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?




What are you currently reading? Divergent - I FINALLY picked it up and am having a hard time focusing on work because all I want to do is read! I feel an all nighter coming on to finish tonight.

What did you recently finish reading? I had a Kody Keplinger weekend. I read A Midsummer's Nightmare and The Duff: Designated Ugly Fat Friend over the long weekend. Both were one sitting reads, couldn't put them down. I HAD to know how things would end. 

What do you think you'll read next? Tomorrow is last day of school (woohoo!) and I have about twenty books from the school library checked out to read over the summer. I might go into that stash, or some of my new ones from Netgalley but let's face it, I will most likely pick up Insurgent . . . or Shut Out. :)














5 comments:

  1. First time to link to your blog through MizB! My list is at http://katybrandes.wordpress.com/2012/05/30/www-wednesdays-may-30-8/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to know what you think of *Divergent*! It's actually sitting on my bookshelf at the moment, it just arrived from Amazon!

    Great blog ;)

    http://canireadeverything.blogspot.com/2012/05/www-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have told myself that I really will be better about blogging this summer.

      I loved *Divergent*. I broke my no new books rule and bought *Insurgent* about 30 seconds after I finished.

      Delete
  3. I've yet to read a Kodi Keplinger book...but I will one day. You might want to wait on reading Insurgent. It ends on a bit of a cliff hanger and the wait to book 3 is going to be a long one.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh if only I had seen this sooner . . . I'm already half way through! I will say that I am loving it so far, several "oh that did not just happen" moments already.

      Delete